Sunday, December 12, 2010

SILK 8 weeks and Goodbye

This week has become incredibly diffifult for me as I knew soon Silk will leave us and join her ner family. As I have already mentioned, she is such an easy puppy, independent and clever. It is hard to let her go but I know she will be well loved by her new mummy and daddy and big sister Coco. I wish them a lot of happiness together. I am sure her new family will enjoy her as much as we did.



this video was taken on Friday but I just haven't have time to post it. You can see she is clever little girlie:

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, it must be hard to let them go!

Vonnie said...

Awww I bet your really sad today :( At least you'll still be able to meet up with her! What a clever girlie she is :) I wish you happiness in your new home Silk with big sis Coco.

Sara said...

Silk is going to live with Coco? How exicting! I'll get to see her grow up on Coco's blog.

Chris and Ricky said...

It is sad that Silk is leaving you but how exciting for Coco and her family! Hurray we'll get to see Silk on Coco's blog!

Unknown said...

Glad Silk pup has found a lovely home and I'm sure she will be loved by her humans and Coco. Life will be more exciting for Coco and her parents. Hooray!!!