Monday, July 23, 2007

5 weeks today

The pups are FIVE weeks old today. They will be gone by the end of this week ... it is sad to let them go BUT I have no rights over them, they are not my pups but I love them dearly, the first ever litter born here! The time I spent with them, the time to see them grow into little young lady ... I am sure I will be missing them, the noises they made everytime they see me walking into the lounge ...
Ivory (Snowy, Snowball) is still the boisterous one among the two, she is very active and energetic, very easy to train (she can gives her PAW and SIT on command now, sorry no video to prove it as there is no one around the house!) and she is definitely a toy oriented dog, she loves to play more than the treat you give her. She will make a very good agility dog, she also has a very laid back attitude, cuddly and passionate.
Ebony (Blacky, Becky) has her very own character. She is a stubborn dog, not very cuddly, she wriggles everytime you put her on your lap, she nevers stay still, always on the move. She is quite a reserved dog, she likes to stay close to her mother and not sure what's going on around her. I hope she will grow in to a confidence dog. I think she is a slow developer and she needs a lot more time to adjust.

4 comments:

Karen said...

youve done so well with these Lian and given them a lovely start to their lives kxx

helenm said...

I really hope their owner appreciates all the hard work you have put in,at least you know you have done the best for them.

Val said...

How fortunate these little dogs are to have had you there at the beginning Lian.

Lorna said...

You have done a Fab job - I hope the owners keep you updated with whats happening with them...

Lorna x