Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Is she going to be a little yappie?

Snowball is very happy to see me when I came back from training this afternoon, she was making a lot of noises ... she wanted to come out from the puppy pen and have some fun with me and if you watch the clip carefully, she learned to give me her PAW!!
I missed the clip of Becky ... she was very playful and hyper today, she has been charging around, play with the toys and made a lot of noises ... I have a friend around to see them and it is a real shamed I missed the good time from Becky.

2 comments:

helenm said...

She's going to be even noisier than a sheltie isn't she?She certainly has the cute factor though,hope the pups find really nice homes with owners who realise what high maintenance dogs they are...

Karen said...

soooooo cute love the little grrrr noises x