Monday, July 16, 2007

things ...

... few things to update here ...

Billinghurst was not Saturn's day, he didn't go clear in any of the courses, I put it down to the humidity as well as he was not feeling too good. He was sick and diarrhoea on Saturday and slightly off colour. He was flat when he did his first jumping round in the morning, and at one point, I was thinking to driving home without doing the agility. Both the boys had a good rest (at least 3 hours!) after their first run. Saturn looked much better in the afternoon, so I decided to run him. He was very fast to start with, I wind him up until he was barking and ready to go, unfortunately he freeze on top of the A Frame again (I thought we get rid of this bad habit!), so when I tried to get him down for his contact, he missed it and got fault. Anyway, we carry on but I knew I am taking this as a training round, as we went up the Dog Walk, he was really happy and with good speed, as you can see the picture below, the jolly Saturn run with confidence:The puppies are FOUR weeks old today (already!), they are becoming quite a handful. They are still not used to the toys but I am going to try hard, never give up! Yesterday, when I fed the mum, Snowy poke her nose into the same bowl to share Coffee's food, so I thought I can start feeding them a little bit of puppy food ...
This morning, the puppies are very active, when I arrived in the lounge, they were all looking up at me immediately, I greet them and decided I should take them to try a different flooring, so off they go to explore the kitchen with tile flooring ...
Here, Snowy and Blacky busy exploring the surroundings ...

2 comments:

Karen said...

you are doing a brilliant job with the pups they are gorgeous

katia said...

They look super, let's hope you will be able to keep hold of them, or at least have a 'say' in where they go. You have done so well
Katia