Monday, July 30, 2007

Broadband?

I've been suffering from Broadband problems for the last few months. We were with Blueyonder since God knows how many years ago!! They were very good to start with, then we have to pay more and more and slower and slower and more breakdowns and it took them ages to send a tecnician over ... etc. We then decided to give up on them and try something new.

Colin read something about ZEN, he thought they have a good review and we should have a go. Unfortunately I have problem with them too, not they are no good. We bought a package with 2GB download a month and we only got connected last Friday afternoon, then we went to Agiltiy Club for the weekend and didn't get back till Sunday after 8:30pm. When I switched on the Internet, a window pop up to tell me my access is restricted due to over usage. What? The computer was switch off for Saturday and Sunday and the statistic showed that there were a high usage on Saturday and it was exceeding 103%. I cannot figure it out what happened!

Anyway, I think we have to give up on Zen (what a shamed! I do like the name Zen because of ZEN) ... now desperately searching for an UNLIMITED download Broadband!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have tiscali broadband and its pretty good, fast and unlimited access! and fairly cheap too!

helenm said...

With a name like Zen you would think it would be fast and reliable!I have Tiscali as well and apart from the problems with the e mails not sending a couple of months ago its been great.

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

We use madasafish.com just been bought out by BT. No problems in 5 years unlimited access.#God luck!