Thursday, July 26, 2007

Goodbye and au revoir

I finally heard from Coffee's owners today ... they've just landed and they are coming around 4 ish to pick up their dogs and the PUPPIES! It is very sad to let the little ones go at this age as they are still little and need a lot of handling ... but there is nothing I can do about it and I get very stress and frustrated and made myself into a terrible state, this is how I realised how much they meant to me and how attached I am to them!

As I know the girls are going and I tried to do as much as I can in the next few hours with them ... I took them out in the garden when the sun was out and both of them did their toilet, what a clever girls they are? Hopefully when they go to their new home, they are partly toilet train. Pictures below to prove:

These girls are very playful and active and outgoing ... I sincerely hope they found the right home to settle down.

No comments: