Thursday, July 12, 2007

growing up ... day 25

I started to notice the two little girls learn to eliminate themselves. This means I need more newspaper (!!) and a proper whelping box for them to crawl/walk in and out. I don't want to buy a whelping box just for this litter and I cannot see I am going into breeding in the future, so I have to borrow one! Thank you very much to Jim for kindly letting me borrow Tilly's whelping box (now Starry's sleeping box!) for a few weeks. Does this means, hard work is going to start very soon?
Isn't she lovely? I think Blacky is very cute.

Snowy is just like a polar bear!!

This is Tilly's whelping box

The girls exploring the new layout!!

I will make sure there will be some toys in there tomorrow!!

1 comment:

OBay Shelties said...

The set up looks very good! After this weekend is over I must come to see the pups!