Friday, July 13, 2007

quick update

I put some toys (anything, from stuff toys to squeeky toys) in the puppy pen and spent some times with each of them today. Snowy is very interested when I made the squeeky noises, she always try to "rush" to me which made me very happy. She is trying very hard to walk on the newspaper, eventhough she slipped but never gives up! I like that attitude! Blacky seems to be very laid back. At one point, I was worried that she may not see very well but I think I am wrong, she definitely move her head to find the squeeky noises but LAZY to come to me. When I put her on the newspaper, she always has a wee (what a good girl! Should be easy to toilet train?), she did try to walk and when she slipped, she will be frightened to go further, she would crawl quickly to the ramp and back to the whelping box! How fast these little things learned? I only put the whelping box there last night!!
I want to go back to where I belong!

Blacky looks so small next to the toy!

Snowy: I am going to kill this pink octopus!!

Very tiring! The pinky thing has too many hands!!

Blacky: I will come and join you for a quick nap, sis.



The mother is not sure about the new intruders!

2 comments:

katia said...

It all looks great, well done you (& maybe a tiny bit Jim)

A A A =) said...

The puppies look great with the toys!