Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hello World!

Hello World!
Yeah! The pups finally open their eyes and I feel good! Last night, just before going to bed, I have noticed Snowy has some sparkle in her both eyes and I was hoping to see her eyes in the morning but to my surprised, Blacky open her right eye in the morning where her left eye was still shut. After I come back from training, Blacky's both eyes are open but still very hazy looking. I wonder can she sees me? Snowy is a lazy slug (her new name!), I can see two tiny holes in her both eyes but not quite able to see the eyes yet! Come on, Snowy, open up!

4 comments:

katia said...

told you!
Katia

A A A =) said...

Finally!

Karen said...

ahh wow ! even cuter with eyes !!

helenm said...

Very cute but they get naughtier once their eyes open!