Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SNOWBALL

Yes, I now call Snowy ... SNOWBALL. She is so fat and round, absolutely a FAT girl (she reminded me of FATBOY Toddie), I think Snowball suits her the best! She is very active at this age, whenever I am sitting on the floor, she will straight up on my lap and start "biting" me. Ha! Very cute. She started to take notice of the toys I provided to her, she prefers stuff toys than tuggy and she is amaze by a rolling tennis ball! I am a happy mum when I see her playing. See! I am easily motivated. She is now spend less time with her mother (Coffee) as she always rush to me when she hears me around. Here are some clips taken this morning ... I spent half an hour or more to play with her:

Sorry ... there is nothing to update about Becky, I mean Blacky, I now call her Becky as I always slipped my word, Blacky becomes Becky! She still prefers to be with Coffee than me, I think she needs more time to adjust ... so let me spend some precious time with Snowball and I will update more about her later in the week.

3 comments:

katia said...

Snowball looks lovely & all set for a good 'working' home - I really hope they allow you to 'keep' (home) the pups, I still think a working charity could do something sensible with them, Hearing Dogs for a start. You really have put so much in, they deserve something good.
Katia

Hudsondoglets said...

The puppies are looking lovely. You have done a grand job with them, they were very lucky to be born in your house!

Karen said...

Snowball is looking just great, reminds me of Todd too !!