Friday, July 20, 2007

Ebony and Ivory

Well ... as time goes by ... the girls have some posh names given by their admirers. Jim and Joan came over this afternoon to visit them and they decided to call Becky (Blacky) EBONY and Snowball (Snowy) IVORY. Now, it makes me think about POSH names for the girls ... what about "Perfect Harmony in the Ivory"? "The Sweet Melody Ebony"? ... any ideas, folks?
They have a play with them and they were both very happy that these two pups are very outgoing, not hand shy or nervous. They were very surprised to see Sing & Saturn were so gentle with them and it also show the pups are not worried about any BIG dogs beside their mother.
I continue to interact with the pups with different things. Today, I have introduced CLICKER to them and they seems quite happy with the clicking. I then tried to lure them for a sit, both girls did it. I think these two pups are very easy to train.
Alison came to visit them this evening and she gives me some interesting homework ... try to groom the pups as well as try to use the clipper on them!

2 comments:

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

What cleaver puppies you are nurturing Lian. They are sooooo cute

katia said...

well done you, Alison confirmed what I thought , you have done a really good job on them
Katia