Monday, July 09, 2007

She ain't heavy, she's my sister!

The pups are THREE weeks old today. They are looking very good. Eyes are open and ears are open too (I think?). Whenever I went to visit them, they always lift their little heads up to find me! They are now migrated to the centre of the house and very soon I am going to introduce them to the surrounding sounds/noises ... and now I really appreciate that my next door is 0-5 child nursery. The children noises are always good to introduce to puppies!!
She ain't heavy, she's my sister!

Snowy, she is very gentle & sweet. I think she looks more like a Goldie!!

I don't know why but Blacky always look so grumpy in the photo, does colour matters?

A big contrast pair of the same litter sisters, colours wise, personality wise!

She is getting active and they started to play now ...

1 comment:

A A A =) said...

I can't wait to see them! They are too CUTE!!!