Sunday, July 29, 2007

I like the "Hit It" board

We had a good time at Agility Club this weekend. All Sing's Agility runs (3 runs) were CLEAR, this means his running Dog Walk is working and getting better each time!! Hooray! This make me more confidence when running him, so the idea of retiring him has to be postponed! His best achievement so far this weekend is a 3rd place at Combined 3-5 Agility on Sunday. With all the good handlers and fast dogs there, a 3rd is VERY good to me.

Saturn was a very good boy too eventhough he got 2 e'd on Saturday but he did his best and his mummy let him down again and again! He kept his nice speed and enthusiastic eveytime which I am very happy. He performed better on Sunday, he had 4 runs, 2 clear rounds in the Agility (eventhough I've been very naughty with his contacts!), his last Jumping round was so fast and sharp until I messed him up by blocking his way, so we got a refusal on that course but after the mistake he picked up his speed again and did a beautiful weave.

One thing that made me happy this weekend is ... both boys got a place in the KC Olympia, eventhough not a high place but with such a high entry and I am still in the learning stage, I feel really good about it.

2 comments:

Karen said...

well done Lian ! x

helenm said...

Lovely photo of Sing!I can't believe you were thinking of retiring him!